Expert in the trenchless rehabilitation of drinking water pipes using food grade resin
ART Europe (short for Audit-Réhabilitation-Travaux - Audit-Rehabilitation-Works) is an independent company established in 2006 by experts in the management and rehabilitation of drinking water pipes.
ART Europe is the longest-standing player in the French market for the pipelining works.
We possess all the resources and techniques necessary for the rehabilitation of water-related infrastructures, all placed at your service.
ART Europe: a team boasting more than 20 years' experience in trenchless rehabilitation.
To date, we have completed more than 300 pipelining projects over more than 250 km of pipeline throughout France and internationally.
The fields of activity and specialist areas of ART Europe, Audit Réhabilitation Travaux (Audit Rehabilitation Work)
From its beginnings, ART Europe has specialised in three fields of activity:
- The pipelining works using food grade resin
- The rehabilitation of other installations, components and pipelines in steel and concrete, from the exterior or interior, with the application of food grade resin
- Management of the issues of legionella in cold water and domestic hot water systems in hospitals and retirement homes
Established in Bréal-sous-Montfort near Rennes, our dynamic and multi-skilled team carries out interventions for local authorities and private companies not only across France and its overseas departments and territories, but also internationally.
ART Europe's values and commitments
- Technical expertise: with the benefit of 13 years of experience in rehabilitation, we place our know-how, our experience and our professionalism at the service of our customers
- Responsiveness: we are able to move into action very swiftly thanks to our network of teams distributed throughout France
- Innovation: we offer innovative solutions through our techniques and their applications